Compton Park is owned and operated by the Tampa Palms Owners Association for
the exclusive use by Tampa Palms Areas I and II residents. This signature
park of Tampa Palms is located at 16101 Compton Drive (behind Tampa Palms
• Junior-Olympic size heated pool, a children's pool
• Expansive pool deck and covered areas
• Three top-notch tennis courts
• Two pickleball courts
• Basketball courts, (under renovation)
• Playground (under renovation)
• Three meeting rooms with kitchen facilities and audio
• Conference room with audio visual facilities
• Picnic areas,
• Two -one acre open fields, pond with deck.
Since Compton is private, proof of residency is required.
The meeting rooms and conference room are available to all residents of Tampa Palms Areas
I and II through reservation. Contact the TPOA office at 977-3337 between
9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, to make a reservation.
Tennis courts and pickleball courts may be reserved 24 hours in advance for no more than 1.5 hour
increments. This gives all residents an opportunity to use the courts.
Contact a park attendant on duty at 972-0897 for assistance.