Florida Friendly Landscape #2
Return To TPOA
Tampa Palms Residential and Commercial
equipment…must have the approval of the RMC”
- All basketball goals must be permanently mounted in the ground. No
portable goals will be approved.
- The pole shall be black or white, 7-10 feet high, and must be
erected approximately halfway between the garage and the sidewalk on
either side, facing the driveway.
- The backboard must be clear with no conspicuous writing and
- Shrubbery or buffering landscaping must be installed directly
behind the structure to soften the effect and alleviate the
starkness of the pole.
- A picture or brochure of the structure, a site plan depicting its
intended placement, letters from your neighbors and a landscaping
plan must accompany the RMC form.
here for printable RMC form.)